Makeup & Beauty Haul | Gifts Edition

February 18, 2017


Recently in the past month I have been gifted with some beauty products from beautiful people who picked up some goodies for me from their overseas trip. They all know me so well because I'm honestly so in love with everything I have received, so one last huge thank you to everyone for spoiling me!


First up from my mum while she was in Indonesia, she got me a BB foundation from L'Oreal Paris. It is a watery and liquidy consistency that claims to give you a matte finish which I don't agree with. It gives minimal coverage which would be perfect for everyday use and after a couple of hours it makes me look super oily so for all those of you with an oily complexion, I don't think you will enjoy this product, but I try to make it work anyway with re-applying a powder throughout the day.


Next, she got me the softest face brush I currently own and I love it! It's just essentially a standard versatile face brush that I use for applying powder, blush and my bronzer. It does the job and I'm really happy with it!


Lastly is a hand cream by The Body Shop in the 'Honeymania' scent. I keep this hand cream in my bag which is why I forgot to include it in my flatlay showcasing all the products hehe! I guess that goes to show how much I've been loving it.


From my friend Silvia who was also in Indonesia, she first got me a pair of falsies. Unfortunately I can't share the brand of these eyelashes as I have no clue but this particular lash style is very common and you should be able to find similar pairs anywhere.


Also fun fact if anyone cares haha I have never applied false eyelashes before, I usually stick with mascara but it's still fun to collect lashes so this will just sit in my collection lookin' pretty!




From a brand called LT Pro Makeup (La Tulipe), she gave me an eyeshadow quad with beautiful neutral shades. This specific quad is called the 'Eye Colour Collection 01'. It comes with a mini dual ended eyeshadow brush which makes it for perfect for travel. I have yet to use the eyeshadows on my eyes but from the swatches alone I'm super excited to create a look because the shadows are amazing, especially the shimmer shades!




Lastly from the same brand, she also gave me a lip palette. This one here is called the 'Lip Colour 02' and I am so incredibly happy with it! It has a very nice colour selection for everyday wear and when dipping my fingers in the palette I was so blown away by the pigmentation and how creamy it was!


And lastly, I was surprised with some Victoria's Secret rollerball perfumes from Joumana while she was in Hawaii. This is such a great gift idea for perfume lovers because that way they are able to try out a bunch of different scents and also keep one in their bag as it is travel friendly. The scents I have here from top to bottom are 'Scandalous', 'Tease', and Bombshell'. The 'Scandalous' perfume is my personal favourite because I much prefer sweet scents but the other two are also just as amazing!

And that concludes all the lovely presents I received from such amazing people which was so incredibly sweet of them. Thank you all so much to my mum, Silvia and Joumana for taking the time to pick out some stuff for me when they did not have to go through the trouble at all, I will be forever grateful and thankful.

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope this hopefully gave you some gift ideas you can give to special ones because from receiving all this I can tell you I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Hope you all have a good day and I hope to see you in the comments!



You Might Also Like

0 comments