OOTD: Casual Floral

April 21, 2017



Bare with me for my first OOTD post and awkward modelling poses, but I wanted to share my go-to outfit that I usually go for on casual days, so if you want some inspiration for a simple and easy look that you can put together from your closet then just simply keep on reading and I hope you enjoy!




 I started with a staple plain white dress because it makes styling super easy to accomplish and you can never go wrong with basics. I love to layer my clothes so here I threw on an outerwear piece that has a similar colour tone with my bag.




I went with a pair of plain white shoes and a white scarf with a floral pattern to balance out and add a pop of colour to my outfit, and that completes this simple and quick outfit look! As always, thanks so much for taking the time to check out today's post and thanks for stopping by The Modest Palette x











You Might Also Like

0 comments