Review: Printiki | Photo Printing Service

April 27, 2017


Printiki recently reached out to me to see if I was interested in reviewing their service, and I'll just say that I'm so glad I agreed! For those who are not familiar with Printiki, they are an online photo printing service that allows you to create memories by printing all your special moments from your social media or camera roll. They make it so incredibly simple and easy to print your desired prints with all the various options they offer. Along with the individual prints, you can also choose to print photo books or even posters which would be great for all sorts of events!


Printiki were so lovely to send me a voucher for 30 Square M (4x4") prints as shown in the pictures. During the process of creating and choosing your prints, you are given the option to choose from having borders and a glossy or matte finish which is always nice depending on your preference. I went with the white border and a glossy finish. They took around 4 days to ship my prints which was fairly quick and I am so in love with how the prints turned out!


I put up a couple of my favourites on my wall and it instantly gives you an easy and effortless way to decorate your room and I love being able to see my Instagram feed on my wall every time I wake up. If you are interested in having some of your photos printed I would not hesitate to recommend Printiki because it is so quick and easy to use, and you are able to upload directly from your social media. As for the quality of the prints I am pretty impressed with the result considering all my photos have been taken with my iPhone camera.


I hope after reading this post it will encourage you to check out Printiki and I hope this was helpful! If you are interested, click here to visit their website and also check out their Instagram here for more inspiration! I would definitely use Printiki again in the future if I ever want any more of my memories  printed. Thank you for stopping by The Modest Palette and have a lovely day! x

Printiki:

Website https://www.printiki.com&utm_medium=blog&utm_source=themodestpalette.blogspot.com.au

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/printiki_com/




You Might Also Like

0 comments