Amalia Collection | Hijab Boutique

May 24, 2017


I'm so excited about today's post because I'll be sharing with you all about one of my favourite scarves to wear from a hijab boutique I have been using for years! The majority of the scarves I own are from Amalia Collection which is an Australian online boutique that also has a showroom available in Greenacre, Sydney. I will for sure link her website and social media for those interested in checking out her hijabs which I highly recommend because the quality does not disappoint. They deliver worldwide and also sell other hijab accessories including hijab caps/headbands, pins, brooches etc. I will include photos of myself wearing Amalia Collection hijabs so just keep on scrolling to see some of the hijabs they offer!





























Chiffon Print Shawl - An English Garden





I honestly can not say greater things about these hijabs, they are also crazy affordable which is insane considering the amazing quality and I would not hesitate to recommend these hijabs to anyone! Definitely pay the website a visit and stay connected with their social media listed below. Also be sure to comment letting me know which scarf is your favourite! Thank you for reading The Modest Palette and hope to see you soon! x


Amalia Collection:

Website 
www.amalia-collection.com

Instagram
@amaliacollection
www.instagram.com/amaliacollection

Facebook
www.facebook.com/amaliacollectionhijabboutique




You Might Also Like

0 comments